Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get There?
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center is located midway between New York City and Boston, ten miles north of the Long Island Sound coastline. The most common travel hubs are Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks and Old Saybrook Train Station. Guest House is not served by public transportation and so arranging a ride with a fellow group member or private car service is highly recommended.
Car Services to Guest House
Call to book your ride as soon as you know your travel dates.
To and From Old Saybrook Train Station, Old Saybrook CT
Car-Mac – 860.388.2842
Essex Taxi – 860.767.7433
Guest House is located about twenty minutes from the Old Saybrook Train Station (OSB). Amtrak and Metro North both stop there, and from the station you can take a private car service (above) to Guest House. Both the New York and Boston trains are approximately two-hour trips.
Metro North/Shore Line East Railroad: NYC to Old Saybrook, CT
Metro North/Shore Line East schedule
Amtrak: To Old Saybrook, CT
Guest House is conveniently located near several airports:
- Bradley International Airport (BDL), Windsor Locks (60 minutes)
- Tweed Airport (HVN), New Haven (45 minutes)
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD), Providence (1 hour, 25 minutes)
- LaGuardia Airport, New York (2 hours)
- JFK International Airport, New York (2.5 hours)
- Newark International Airport, Newark (3 hours)