Guests are allowed to pay for their packages in full or through our easy and convenient payment plan. To sign up for our payment plan, guests must pay the deposit amount specified for the desired package and sign up to pay the balance in increments by credit card, debit card, or directly from a bank account by ACH payment. There is an additional $10 charge per payment made through our payment plan to cover a portion of the additional processing fees we incur by processing your payments in increments.
The She Who Dares Summit Package Payment Plan allows guests to pay for their Summit Package in monthly installments. Monthly payments are due on or before the 25th of each month from now until September 25, 2018. Your initial deposit is 25% refundable up until 90 days before the She Who Dares Summit.
Packages must be paid in full by September 25th, 2018. If your package is not paid in full by September 25th, 2018, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation for the She Who Dares Summit and 100% of the payments may will be forfeited.
Packages include your hotel accommodations, airport transfer in St. Maarten and Anguilla to and from the Reef Resort, and activities listed on the package page. Packages DO NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE. You are responsible for booking your flight. Suggested flights are listed in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the Summit page. You must email your flight information by October 9th if you would like for us to arrange your airport transfer.
Guest Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your trip for any reason, cancellation penalties will apply as follows:
Your original deposit amount is 25% refundable up until 90 days prior to the Summit. After that, it your deposit is non-refundable.
If you cancel more than 90 days before the Summit start date and you have made additional payments to your package, you will forfeit 50% of the payment made. The other 50% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat produced by 39QUARTZ.
If you cancel 60 – 89 days before your retreat start date, you will forfeit 75% of the price of your retreat. The other 25% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat produced by 39QUARTZ.
If you cancel 59 days before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within one year of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to another person who is not already signed up for the Summit upon your request.
Further exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. You must submit your signed Participant Agreement form within one week of booking or 30 days prior to retreat start date. You will be sent a reminder via email. Guests who fail to do so may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
She Who Dares Retreat Cancellation Policy
In the unlikely event that the She Who Dares Summit is cancelled for any reason, She Who Dares and 39QUARTZ will transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement.
She Who Dares and 39QUARTZ are not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.